RE: netting fish woes

I posted the little article about the bottle trap in the TDA DC article section.It's below the first one.Itlooks like I have to install a members article section in order to have only clickable article titles .Otherwise I have to put the articles all on one page, like I did for the first two.
I hope you understand.
I'll post some new pix today :A.trifasciata stood in as a modell this morning and some new nijsseni,agassizii pictures.

Max

http://communities.msn.com/TheDigitalAquarium