Road Trip

Hello Everyone

I was the fortunate host today.    Rich and Sal drove up from CT to
visit rob my tanks, Thanks guys!!!   Now i have a little more room.

Funny part is, Rich actually now believes me when I talk about still
having snow on the ground up here, he was a bit shocked to see the white
stuff laying around here in late April.
See guys and gals , I dont lie!!!  Well not all the time!

Now i thought i was bad, willing to travel to get some new fish, but
those New England guys are crazy, They brought me some Discus, Apisto
Eunotus, Pel. Subocellatus Moana ( sp )
and some rift lake stuff ( shhhh we wont talk about that stuff!!)  All
they wanted were some of my nice Convicts in return, If i had known they
were that rare in CT i'll start trucking them down there.

Either way it was a nice lunch and visit.   Glad to let someone have
some fish.   I told them to take more but Rich said he's not allowed to
have any more tanks, funny , Sal said the same thing, but I sent them
both home with a tank each.   Yep i finally got rid of them 5 gallon
squat tanks, same area size as a ten gallon tank but half the height.

Well guys, hope you have a good trip home, They were on their way to get
more fish from another fishaholic in Springfield on their way home.

Thanks Guys

JOhn