Re: profile as substrate

FLAG!!!!

TDS meters are not what you need in this case.  All these plant additives
release Fe (Iron) into the water at various rates.  Since one component of TDS
is based on conductivity, you are not getting a linear measurement of General
Hardness due to the increase in that conductivity by the Iron.  Use a proper GH
test kit.

john

E-Mail: John N. Alegre <listhub@libros.andante.mn.org>
Date: 24-Apr-01