Re: profile as substrate

<g> Thanks for the reminder John... I just reread what Al wrote and
i see where he mentions that he used the conductivity reading as an
indicator of hardness levels.  I used the reagent kit to test my kH and
gH.

I was just curious myself to see if there was a difference there also...
Also, i like to run around from tank to tank with fish geek stuff like
a TDS meter.

I'm still trying to absorb the differences between kH and gH, let
alone what exactly the TDS meter is telling me LOL...

later,
christine
danville, CA