Off-topic post - Freshwater stonefish

All,

Apologies for the off-topic post. I've just purchased a freshwater stonefish
and cannot find any information on it on the web at all (essentially all the
information concerns its more poisonous salt-water cousin). If anyone knows of
any web-based resources which may cover this fish I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,

Matt.