Re: Screen your e-mail

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Grenfell" <rgrenfell@snet.net>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: Screen your e-mail

> Hi Al,
> I got it from you a little while ago, this new Norton 2001 is coming in
> REAL handy! It caught this one 4 times so far, and another one earlier
> today...
>
> Rich
>
> Al Smith wrote
> >   I got that virus from an attachment that was sent fron Alan W... I
> > believe?...it was not his fault as the virus it a tricky one ..It sends
> > e-mail back in your name as if you sent it to your self...It took me 10
> > minutes to get rid of it..it has to be done in DOS and also a deletion
from
> > the win.ini setup...Trend Micro has a online virus checker and then
gives
> > you the soultion to fix it.....
> >
> > If any one needs help I will be glad to help you....
> >
> > Al Smith

Hello Rich
   You got it from me?  I never put any attachments up here...it can only be
setup up in computer if you open an attachment on e-mail....or it may be
carried on other peoples e-mail after they are infected.....mine started
yesterday after I tried to open a attachment from Alan W. 's mail sent...but
anyways ..we are set now....it must have run real rampart in here as it has
been quite in here all day...

Al Smith