Re: Screen your e-mail

The virus is still going around ...it came in my e-mail again  today..it has
an attachment ...DO NOT OPEN IT...DELETE IT AS SOON AS YOU SEE IT IN YOUR
MAIL....as long as it has not been open it can not do damage.....there is a
fix for it if anyone needs a hand fixing the virus let me know.....also you
can go to    http://housecall.antivirus.com/  and follow directions there
and get online virus check....its free..works great....it told me it was
uncleanable by the scanner but click on the virus name and it will give you
directions as to how to remove it manualy from your computer...it is not a
damageing virus just a pain in the butt..it puts all e-mail with your name
as the sender....I had it and sent it to Rich not knowing I was doing
it...its a trojan...hides in the e-mail....

Al Smith