Re: A. sp. Tiger-stripe - CROW recipe

*grin* I can't resist!!

In a large stock pot, place two plucked and gutted crows.  Cover with water
and add diced carrots, celery, onion, potatoes and split peas.  Bring to a
boil.  Place three large rocks in the pot, and reduce heat.  Simmer.  The
stew is done when the rocks are soft enough to eat.  Remove the crows, and
eat the rocks!

:)

Lisa