Re: Cac's - Single, double and triple reds

Matt,

I've not heard of a "single red", but such a fish used to be called "red tail"
or "red". As I understand it, a "double red" has a lot of red on the dorsal as
well as the tail; a "triple red" has a lot of red on the dorsal, caudal, and
anal fins. Since these are commercial names, not set strains, the amount of red
can vary from individual to individual.

Mike Wise