Re: Need help sexing my A.sp."Rio Marmore" juveniles

Max,

It looks a lot like the "half grown" male pictured in Römer's Atlas on p. 551. I
would expect to see some slightly extended anterior dorsal fin spines by now.
The spines aren't visible in the photo, so I can't say for certain that it's a
male.

Mike Wise