Re: That V-word thing

  Well, I guess I'm the one with the Yahoo address.  I have scanned
both with Norton and PCillan antivirus software and have come up with
nothing.  I did get the same virus sent to me once whe many others on
the list were getting it, but I didn't open the file, and just deleted
it.
  I am on a shared computer with my roomate, but I don't think that he
has downloaded anything or belongs to any mailing lists.  I'll run the
virus check again tonight to make sure.

I hope this thing goes away soon, and if it was me, I apologise.

=====
J. Miller
Edmonton, AB, Can.