Re: unknown species

Zsolt,

A. sp. Papagallo is most likely the same as A. sp. Papagai/Parrot, a
beautiful fish. A. agassizii Rondonia could be anything. I would bet that
it's the same as A. cf. agassizii Porto Velho/Madeira - if the state Rondonia
in Brazil is really where they come from. Another possibility is A. sp.
Erdfresser(Earth-eater)/Lyretail Purus/Rondonia which is an unusual
pertensis-group species.

Mike Wise