Re:Brichardii

Hi, I hope this is okay to ask on this list.  I know Brichardii are
definitely not apistos or even dwarfs but they are small cichlids.  I don't
know anything about them except they look cool.  Can I keep them in a planted
38 with PH 7.6 and med hard water?  Are they very aggressive?  Are they very
difficult to keep?  Thanks in advance, Teresa.