RE: krib spawning for the first time

Teresa,

I've had a number of problems with spawning kribs, particularly with the
parents falling out. I've never known what actually sparks them off, but they
regularly end up arguing, consequently I tend to seperate them once they have
fallen out for the first time. If you have space I would suggest removing the
female and the wrigglers to a spare tank where they can grow up in relative
safety. Can you see whether the wrigglers are still present?

Cheers,

Matt.