Re: new name?

Scott,

I'm afraid that there isn't enough info to make a
real guess at what you
have. Both you and Max are describing transient
color patterns that aren't as
useful as the black markings on your fish. Try
looking on "thekrib" for the
article on how to described an apisto. Before
doing this you might look at A.
sp. Rotpunkt. Many populations (especially wild
caught) show the spots on the
sides like you describe, but so do many other fish
caught in the wild.

You name "Sanser" is similar to another one I've
found called "Sansi" (name
only, no photos or descriptions). I get the
feeling that this is just part of
the name that the exporter used, something like
"San Ser----". That's the
problem with lists anymore. They only have so many
spaces for each name on a
list.

Mike Wise