Re: IMPORTANT! -Virus

SULFNBK.EXE Warning

                      Reported on: April 17, 2001
                      Last Updated on: May 29, 2001 at 06:22:42 AM PDT

Printer-friendly version

The following hoax email has been reported in Brazil. The original
email is in Portuguese; it is followed by an English translation.

                     CAUTIONS:

This particular email message is a hoax. The file that is
mentioned in the hoax, however, Sulfnbk.exe, is a
Microsoft Windows utility that is used to restore long file
names, and like any .exe file, it can be infected by a virus
that targets .exe files.