Re: New: How about the Apisto virus?

Ok this virus i can deal with, lol.   I got nailed with it  6 years ago,
while reading too many books and found out a club member was breeding
cacatuoides and aggies.   Now some 18 species later, plus all the ones
i've spawned and no longer keep, I am hooked!!   Only cure i've found
for getting new species, is Julio leaving the country lol.   Without
him, dont know where i'll get my new stock!!

John