Re: Oooh, I'm a'sufferin' from this apisto virus!

hi dominic,
I've never had any problems doing water changes with fry in the tank. I
even do them with eggs in there too. Just take a little time and make
sure there isn't a difference in temp. Also, I usually cut the
percentage in half, and up the frequency. for the 1st 2 weeks or so.

Rich