RE: Malaysian live bearing snails!

So you intend to spread your negative crap to other lists as well? Get a
grip and a life!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Steve J. Clair
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 6:33 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com; AfrikanCichlids@yahoogroups.com;
killietalk@aka.org
Subject: Re: Maylaysian live bearing snails!

First i post on this ML even though i am here for a long, long time ... real
hard to let this one escape though.

Let me just confess i never - NEVER - seen such heavy quantities of blatant
ignorance and right down stupidity joined together in on single, simple
message.

My sincere congratulations. You have gone where few have gone before. That's
whole new kind of dumb.

: Does anyone know a way to get rid of Malaysian live bearing snails? I
: have a 90 gal with sand substrate and a Fluval filter. I had a
: persistent bacterial infection in the tank and decided to sterilize it.
: So I added 1/2 gallon of bleach, which I thought would clear anything
: out.
:
: It didn't even bother the snails. 4 days after treatment they were back.
:
: I am currently trying super dosing Aquarisol (copper based treatment).
: Guess what?
: The snails are still making tracks.
:
: I'd really rather not get rid of the sand because it took a very long
: time to clean it. I have been sifting it to ensure penetration of the
: disinfectant.
:
: I have been sieving them out, but it won't get rid of them properly, and
: I'm worried they may be carrying the infection.
:
: Help!
:
: Dominic Stones