Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 10:08 AM
Subject: RE: Majordomo file: list 'apisto-digest' file 'v01.n778'

Hello

I got a suggestion u might try with the snails
dont know if it works and if u think i am stupid but i also wanna say someting.
You can put an half tomato in ur tank and wait a few hours and look in the evening
when the light is out for a few hours all the snails should be on the tomato!
Good luck
Dennis