Whos going to the ACA ?

Hello Most everyone lol

Who is going to the ACA??   What are the plans for the Apisto STudy
Group or Apisto list ppl getting together??

Mike Wise , are we having another of those great 150 + slide
presentations??   I was upset that i missed almost all of it last year,
too much going on and i didnt realize we were having our talk at that
time.

Also, anyone looking for a roommate??  I have room reservations and
wouldnt mind splitting costs with someone.    Contact me off list as it
wouldnt be fish related to do it here!!

John "Roommateless in New Jersey"