Re: Hey Big John!

"If you can not defeat a man's arguement, do not despair. You can always
call him names."

...Oscar Wilde

If you desire to continue this "discussion", use the address in my sig. I'll
not push this to the point of having Frank shut down the list again, nor do
I believe most find this any more interesting than I do...

I'm sure I'll see it among the hundred or so I get in just a couple of
hours...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10@mindspring.com