Re: Whos going to the ACA ?

I'm a commin', too.  It will be my first ACA.  I am so
excited!!! I am showing my first apisto.  He's being
trained by my innocent, unknowing coworkers.  By the
time his regime is over I will have him sit and stay
with hand signals:))
Will I be able to renew my ASG membership at the ASG
meeting?

Francine
Bowie MD USA