Re: Whos going to the ACA ?

I'll be there. I'm flying (A 48 hrs non-stop drive is a little bit excessive even
for me!) so I won't be bringing fish.

Sal
The ASG meeting, originally scheduled for Thursday at 11:00 pm was changed to
Friday at 9:00 pm thanks to the persistent arm twisting of our illustrious editor,
Jeff Magnus. Our speaker will be Oliver Lucanus. I haven't asked him what he will
be talking about, but I do know that he went to Colombia & Venezuela earlier this
year and found some interesting fish. Hopefully he'll show us some of his new fish.

Big J,
I wasn't planning to show my apisto slides this year. I really haven't added a lot
of new species since last year and I will NOT infringe on Oliver's time.  I will be
bringing my slides, so if someone has a couple of trays and a projector, I'm
willing to show them at some other time. The other option is if someone has a lap
top computer with CD-ROM. I'll be bringing my CD of apisto photos that will run on
either Windows or Apple systems.

Francine,
Since Jeff will be there, yes, you'll be able to renew your membership there.
Knowing Jeff, he will be out there getting renewals and searching out new members
wherever he can find them.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Mike Wise