Re: I think I caught the virus

Hello, the apisto virus, that is.  I finally got my first apistos, two pair
of cacatuoides (thanks Kent).  They are feeding and acting normally and they
are GORGEOUS!!  I hate to jinx things, being paranoid about fish.  My
instinct is to wait until they have lived through the first week or so before
I talk about them but I am very excited, these are the coolest little fish!!
I am already seeing visions of more tanks and a fish room.  What do you
think?  Am I infected?  Teresa.