Ever heard of a sneaker Apisto female?

Sorry to bug the list again with my "un-sexable"A.sp."Rio Marmore" questions.I truly believe now that all my six fish are females.
I think one of the fish is trying to mimic male behavior/looks to escape harrasment from the other females.Is such behavior known in the Apisto world?I've seen sneaker males in my tanks before but never sneaker females.Check the last picture of the Rio Marmore album in the TDA Galleria, looks almost like a male ,or? This fish was in full female breeding coloration this morning after some heavy storms here,so were the other five females.I recognize this fish from the others by a little cut in his caudal fin and kept my eye on him/her for a while.
Max

http://clix.to/Apisto