grindal worms

on 6/21/01 8:59 PM, Bob Raible at laetacara@yahoo.com wrote:

> Do you know where I can M/O some grindal worms?

I can send you some for the price of shipping.  I'm not sure how well they
travel, I've never tried it before.  On your end you'll need a container (I
use large disposable plastic tubs found in the sandwich bag section of the
grocery store), a bag of peat moss, and some baby oatmeal.  Oh, and a water
spray bottle, and a flat piece of plastic to lay on top of them for
harvesting.

Brian Ahmer
ahmer.1@osu.edu
http://www.angelfire.com/or/biggestbri