Re: UPDATE!! Apisto and west african for sale or trade

hi Ade,
could you please e-mail me off list the prices for your fish? thanks.

Hi yall: i think it would help us avoiding crowding the mailing list if each
of us was providing his/her e-mail address in signature of their e-mail
sothat we can du=irectly join that person for some particular subject such
as fish sell/trade.
thanks
have a nice w-e

                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"