RE: Lyretail Panduro

Franice - any tips on spawning triggers on these guys?  I have a pair that I
thought looked ready to spawn for about 2 weeks, but they just don't quite
get over the edge.  The female is quite heavy, and showing distinct yellow
color, but she has tended to push the male off instead of starting to accept
him.

Tom