Re: Books, and many questions

Without going into specifics let me say that some German publishers are
clueless about the US publishing industry.  So are some US
publishers.  There are technologies around today that were not available a
decade ago.  It changes everything......

I am involved with a book that was originally written in German, and the
number of planning mistakes that have been made (by both the German and the
US publishers) have amounted to hundreds of thousands of dollars of pain,
way more that was involved with the book in the first place.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam