[no subject]

Hi all,
A while back somebody asked for pictures of A.sp."Papagei".Thanks to Eric
Matina who was kind enough to trade me some of his fry, I was able to post
pictures of a "Papagei" juvenile in my Websites galleria section :
http://clix.to/Apisto
The final countdown of my fry development photo documentation is running.I
hope you enjoyed watching the little guys growing up on the TDA site.
Announcement: My wife and I decided to start our own little Apisto
breeding-publishing businness "L&M Tropicals".Feel free to contact us
any time at< mgallade@hotmail.com >.Enjoy the ACA, we wish we could be
there, too.
Max