Re: crenacara filamentosa

My concern whenever I finally get the $/space/time to set up my dream tank
(180 with cardinals, pencilfish, filamentosa and some apisto is finding
plants that can tolerate the low pH and conductivity that would be typical
of the native habitats.  As I understand there is no true aquatic vegetation
but flooded terrestrial plants from many of the blackwater regions.  Correct
me if I am wrong.

Another comment: In a well-planted tank apistos are ANYTHING but shy and
will spend a lot of time out front and center.