A. panduro spawning

Aloha all,
    One of my pairs of A. panduro just spawned.  The female is tending a
bunch of bright pink eggs even as we speak.  Looks like it happened inthe
early morning or late yesterday evening.  I suppose the next 24-48 hours are
the critical period in terms of determining if they are viable.  What can I
expect next?  Apistos are a new fish to me.  I have bred angelfish before
and of course convicts.  But as cichlids go I am fairly ignorant (save what
I have read, and gleaned from the varius web sites).  Any ideas or
suggestions?

MTF