Re: crenacara filamentosa

Hi all let me clarify one thing here. I have planted
tanks and I have breeding tanks. In my breeding tanks
I use "hardy" plants that grow well and thrive in less
then perfect conditions such as a very acidic
environment. My concern here are breeding the fish and
getting the eggs to hatch and then I watch a little
female Apisto tend her young thats the reward.

Dave