RE: Local Pet stores(was:Stores in San Jose area)

	I am very fortunate and two store, each within a 5 minute drive, always
have some Apistos. On almost any given day I can find at least 5 different
species between the two stores. They are kind of small stores, but the
owners both like Apistos! Works great for me!
	The question, "Are there any good stores here" does come up a lot. So I
have an idea, I'll add a section to my web-site that lists all the good fish
stores across the U.S. Since I haven't done much traveling I will need all
of your help. If you know of a good fish store please email me at
apistorama@fancifulfins.com with the name and address (phone number would be
great as well) of the store.

Eric Martina