Re: ACA 2001

Hi Zman,
I didn't attend the whole thing. I was there Fri evening, and all day
Sunday. I was able to catch Olivers apisto talk, and while it was pretty
short I really liked it anyway. He had some great pics of wild apistos
(I forget which ones) defending a spawn in their natural habitat. As for
the auction.... well it was an auction. I trolled through the rooms on
friday night and came away with a trio of sp. belem, and I got a pair of
breitbinden (also from a room) on Saturday. I bought 1 bag from the
auction. A trio being sold as sp. rio nanay 2. After looking at some
pics from Mike W. and chatting with him about it we decided that they
are rio nanay 1 not 2, and it is a reverse trio. This one was my first
so I can't compare them to the other ACA conventions. The fish being
shown were beautiful and a pleasure to see!

Rich