Re: Local Pet stores(was:Stores in San Jose area)

Rich,
It was at animal city in Vernon, I bought all the "ortmanni" but they should
have about six of the assorted left. I bought them last saturday. They also
have another store in Enfield which you could call and ask if they have any.
But beware you might want a seperate tank to keep them in for a while. You
might also try emmons tropical fish in simsbury I have never seen any there
but the owner says that he does get some. What variety does the greenwich
store have? Also have you had any luck with the belems? Mine are hopefully
spawning both the male and female are really colored up and acting funky so I
have been keeping my fingers crossed. The male has been in full dress since
about 2 days after i got him and the female just colored up, and i though
they might have spawned on sunday but they did not. I had a 3, two males, but
the more dominant male killed the other before I could remove him.

Greg