Re: Teleogramma brichardi

I've heard the same thing. Your best bet is to put in a LOT of sacrificial
target fishes & 10 - 20 hiding places for each fish. These can't be considered
real dwarf cichlids, not because of size but because of disposition. It's also
good to have a good current flowing from one end of the tank to the other. Good
luck. Who knows maybe you lucked into a mated pair!

Mike Wise