Apisto Help!

Hi first off I would like to say I am new to the list and to apistos, hello
to everyone! My problem is this I put a pair of Apisto. Nissenji (sorry
about spelling) in my 29 gal. tall tank (has emperor filter, sand bottom and
a awesome rock scape full of hiding spaces and lots of java fern) and the
male along with 2 other pairs of Apistos really thrived while the female
Nissenji would rarely come out or eat she finally passed and it baffled me
because everyone else is doing awesome! Now my question is does anyone out
there have an extra Niseenji female they could sell/send to me! All help
will be much appreciated, take care,

Grant Parker Baker
Visit my site,
http://www.cromas.net/fish
Grant@cromas.net
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."
-Thomas Jefferson