Re: Teleogramma brichardi

	Oh Boy! Why didn't you tell me this before I bought them!  ;) I was hoping
for a couple GOOD experiences, but guess there may no be many out there.
	I have made a divided out of that egg crate stuff. They can still see each
other, but have to go over the top to get at each other. I will let them
out for "Supervised" visits and see how they get along. I've got the thing
packed with rocks, looks like a Rift lake tank almost.
	I'm gonna keep close watch. See how their temperment is. If it isn't too
nasty, they might eventually get to call the 125g home...

Thanks for the tips,
Ken