Re: CO2 leak and Spawn Aid Answer.

 Thanks for everyones help.  When I got home from work today I took it all apart (it has been off for a few days sonce I realized it was leaking so bad).  I wrapped teflon tape around all the threads (the 6 way valve I have didn't make it easy) and put it all securely back together.  I made some soapy water and put it on the connections.  NO LEAKS!!!!!  WAHOOOOO!  Now it is up and running again and all my plants that are now a little brown need to be trimmed so that they can gro back.  Thanks to everyone that gave me any help......by the way, Spawn Aid is made by Tropical Science in Arizona.  you use one teaspoon per 20 gallons every other day.  I know you can order it through pet wharehouse.  It has worked good for me.  I have one used it for two weeks, but two pairs had their first spawn in the last two weeks....so maybe it is worth a try.  Does anyone have any of the sinking riccia...I would love to get my hands on some of it.

"Every man dies; Not every man lives."

Do You Yahoo!?
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/