RE: A.jururensis

Hello again Yvan. Seems like your a true fish breeder!
always optomistic. I like that! Hey one solution that
seems to work very well for me with shy Apistos is
floating plants. Whenever I have a thick layer of
floating plants ie: water sprite, duck weed, riccia
etc... It seems to do a very good job of making our
little fish feel much more secure. Its kind of like
fishing. When you go fishing or collecting fish you go
to the weeds thats where you find the fish. For m e i
think as a fish when i look at a tank. For an Apisto
near the bottom of the food chain cover is essential
to their survival thus floating plants really make
them feel at home. I have a 150 gallon show tank in my
living room with A.candidi a notoriously shy fish yet
you can see them strolling around the tank thanks to
my abundance of riccia. When I breed pistos I always
stress the importance of cover. Something I feel is
overlooked at times. One last thing I have never used
Dither or target fish. I dont think they are a bad
thing I just never had to use them because of my use
of cover. But with fish what works for me may not work
for you. I like to soak in everything and then just
see what works best for me. Oh well just my
experiences good luck and keep up your tenacity!
R%ight now im working with some pesky Diapterons  so
im just kinda of hopeing myself.

Dave