Re: How many apistos?

Hi Alfredo,

Actually I am in the same situation as you are. These are my first apisto's
too. I keep them in a 80L (15G) tank with about 10 tetras, 4 cories and a
few algae eaters.
I was told A. agassizi are good beginner fish. I keep only one pair for now
because I'm not really sure if I can add another couple or just females or
males.
How many females you can keep with your male depends on the species I
believe. With some species the dominant female will kill the other female.
Same for the males I think.