How many apistos?

Hi all
Here goes a newbie question.

I have a 80L aquarium prepared to receive apistogrammas: well planted, 28ºc,
lots of hiding places, etc.
I would like to know which and how many apistogrammas I should add to this
setup? Do you suggest harem species or monogamous ones. And which ones are
best to begginers, including those which are easy-to-breed ones in a 80L
aquarium.
I was thinking of adding 1 couple of A. agassizi and another of A.
cacatuoides. Is there a better begginer species?
To fill the aquarium with fishes, I was thinking of 6 tetra neons, 4
killies. Is this alright? Which species do you advise me?

Thanks a lot

Alfredo
Portugal

PS: Pic of my tank in the ng pt.binarios with the subject: "Aquaria: 80L
tank"