Re: How many apistos?

Hi Harmen

Thanks for your e-mail.
I will only buy my apistos in september. If you decide to add more apistos
to your setup, could you send me an e-mail, describing the situation, saying
if all the community is ok or not? I would thank you a lot. I don't even
know how many I am going to buy. Maybe the saler can give me some precious
advices.
Now, my current plans are to add 8 neon tetras, 2-4 killies, a couple of A.
cacatuoides and a couple of Nannacara anomala. I read this last one is a
very very pacific and small cichlid. I'd better try.

Alfredo
Oliveira de Azeméis - Portugal
negas@netc.pt