From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Alfredo Figueiredo
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 3:28 AM
To: Apisto Mailing list
Subject: Re: How many apistos?

Ok, I'm convinced. I think I'm going to add to my setup only a couple of
Apistos. I've been atracted by the A. cacatuoides and the A. eunotus. I have
heard of the gregary behaviour of the A. eunotus, just like some
Lamprologus. Can someone confirm this? However, I never saw this species, is
it colourful and cute? Maybe I decide to buy the A. cacatuoides.

What do you think if I add a pair of Nannacara anomala? I've read somewhere
they are very peaceful.

Fredrik asked which killies I'm thinking of. Good question :). I don't know
because I never had killies too. Which ones do you suggest?

Currently, I am trying to adjust my water parameters. I have a pH of 6.0-6.5
(do you advise a pH inferior to 6?) and a total hardness of 3ºgH.
I think I'm not going to make more changes.

Alfredo
Oliveira de Azeméis - Portugal
negas@netc.pt