Re: How many apistos?

> What do you think if I add a pair of Nannacara anomala? I've read somewhere
> they are very peaceful.

Thats what i was told too... i had a pair in a well planted eighty
gallon tank and the male still managed to chase down and kill
the female. He also harrassed everyone in the tank, including
cichlids much larger than him. Mean little devil.

He's the evil looking fish in the middle of the picture:
http://www.bulldogbettas.com/plakataddedW.jpg

YMMV,
christine