Re: nanacaras

Oops... N. anomala must be a serial killer :) Your descriptions really made
me think twice. In the photos, it seems a shy fish :)

Ok. I'm only going to buy a pair a A. cacatuoides to my 80L tank.
The rest of the population will be a couple of killies, a female betta and
6-8 tetra cardinal.

I would like to see photos of your A. cacatuoides, if you don't mind. I'm
afraid it is different, when in my tank, from the photos I see on the web.

By the way, my water: pH: 6.0-6.5, gH: 3º, temp: 27ºC. Fine?

Alfredo
Oliveira de Azeméis - Portugal
negas@netc.pt