Re:the golden rams

>>"Hello, the rams have wigglers this morning so they must be fertile at least.
I must ask really boring questions as hardly anyone answers me.  I still
would like to know how hard it would be to steal the eggs from the rams and
raise them as opposed to putting them in a separate tank and letting the
parents do it.  And also what will the fry look like, all golden, some golden
some blue? "<<

You can just steal the wrigglers, better luck than stealing the eggs, and raise them yourself.  They feed well on microworms.  BBS will work, although some frys will find them too big and starve.  However, rams are so prolific that some loss is acceptable.

Willie