From: TD7894@aol.com
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re:the golden rams
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 10:59:26 EDT

Hello, the rams have wigglers this morning so they must be fertile at least.
I must ask really boring questions as hardly anyone answers me. I still
would like to know how hard it would be to steal the eggs from the rams and
raise them as opposed to putting them in a separate tank and letting the
parents do it. And also what will the fry look like, all golden, some golden
some blue? Thanks, Teresa